Monday 5 October 2015

Typhon Heavy Siege Tanks

Typhon Super Heavy Tanks were utilised by the Death Guard during the Heresy. Armed with the Dreadhammer Siege Cannon the few remaining Typhon tanks continue to cause fear in the hearts of infantry to this day.









The Typhons are the first of the Super-Heavy vehicles I have painted for my Epic Death Guard army. I went with a heavily weathered white, with rusty sections to represent the toxic, corrosive battlefields the Death Guard were forced to fight in.

Like my other vehicles I have added some red trim to the weapons, as well as a touch of green to the vehicles hull.

I built a full squadron of three to use in heresy era games. They don't really have a place in the 40k epic death guard list, unless I count them as plague reapers or similar. But as I'll be using the fellblade and falchion as stand in plague reapers these guys will probably be sitting on the shelf for 40k era games.
But the models were too cool not to get and will form a valuable part of my 30k army.

No comments:

Post a Comment