Monday 12 December 2016

Trojans

Trojans from the 9th Necromundan, Blue company, White squadron await orders to redeploy.
These Trojan models are proving to have quite a bit of utility. I have left the armoured compartment at the rear unglued, so I can remove them and use them as all sorts of vehicles.

So far my ideas are:

Salamanders (though I would love to put a guardsmen in the back with a heavy weapon)

Deathstrike Missile Launchers (but I might add a bit more detail to the missile launcher, as it looks like it's a cut down 28mm mortar, and not an epic scale launcher).

I am also planning to get some artillery carriages like Basilisks and Medusas, and keep the guns removable. That way I can use them as towed artillery with the Trojans (Krieg style), or put the guns in the back of the Trojan, like I did with the Deathstrike, to use them as mobile artillery, like Basilisks (Steel Legion style). So I'm looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment